- Our Jojoba beads are absolutely fantastic natural ingredients used in making soaps and skin exfoliators.
- Our Jojoba beads are hydrogenated jojoba oils which are 100% biodegradable and much more suitable for the environment than some other types of exfoliants.
- Highly suitable for individuals with nut allergy as it is nut free.
- Effectively removes dry and flaky skin promoting a rejuvenated appearance.
- Incorporate this exotic product in your handmade soaps, scrubs and more to stand out from the DIY crowd.1
- Our pure Olive wax is a white, odorless and solid wax. It is 100% natural and originates from olives grown in Spain.
- Our Olive wax has the amazing ability to restore lipids, prevent moisture loss and act as a protective barrier for the skin. This makes it a great ingredient for skin and hair care formulations. Simply incorporate this into your hair care formulations to help condition and restore damaged hair.
- Our Olive wax feels like beeswax but is a lot softer with a lower melting point of 40-53 degrees. It is an excellent vegan substitute. Works great in beauty and personal care formulations.
- Our pure Olive wax serves as a very effective emulsifier and thickening agent in skincare formulations and absorbs well into the skin
- Amazing ingredient for making soaps and candles. Because it absorbs easily into the skin, it is great for making lip balms and other skin care essentials.
Tucuma butter is an exotic butter which is derived from tucuma palm seeds. Tucuma butter is found naturally in Brazil and has a lot of characteristics in common with Murumuru butter. They both have a glossy hydrating feel and work incredibly well as a hair product. It is able to deeply penetrate the hair shaft to effectively nourish and condition hair that is damaged from too much processing. It revitalizes dull, frizzy, and dry hair.
Tucuma is also packed with antioxidant polyphenols and contains lots of fatty acids. This makes it great as a skin barrier, protecting and moisturizing the skin nicely. It hydrates the skin thoroughly and works to keep the skin soft and supple. It can be used as a substitute to silicone found in skin and hair products. It does the same thing as artificial silicone but does not include the negative effects.
- Our organic black castor oil works well for all hair textures and skin types. You can apply it to your scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows to encourage and facilitate hair growth and length retention.
- Nourishes and replenishes the scalps natural oils and strengthens, moisturizes, and structures the roots and hair follicles to make your hair thicker, fuller, shinier, and more manageable
- It contains nutrients which helps to fight acne, skin inflammation, reduce joint pain, and promote healthy skin
- It is rich in vitamin E and Omega 6 & 9 Fatty Acids that can improve blood circulation to the scalp which helps nutrients reach your hair and encourages hair growth
- Our black castor oil is organic and extracted and processed using traditional extraction and roasting methods
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Use it for conditions such as acne, age spots, skin discoloration, inflammation, and sunburn