This Ebook is a detailed guide for individuals who are looking to launch a handmade beauty business. It is written by our founder Dr. Pamela Jacobs. The Ebook will also be beneficial for individuals who are in the initial or intermediate stages of their product launch. It features:
- Great tips and strategies on how to get started as well as how to manage your handmade business.
- Clear insights on first steps to launch your business
- Product sourcing strategies
- Developing your business plan
- Customer identification strategies
- Business development strategies
- Bonus tips and a special bonus offer.
This Ebook is a simple 42 page collection of tips and recipes that can be beneficial to beginners as well as intermediate professionals in the DIY beauty community. It features tips, recipes and steps needed to make skin and hair care products in the comfort of your own home. It is put together by our founder Pamela Jacobs, PhD. When your order is placed, we will send the Ebook to the email address on your order. For questions and clarifications, please contact us at email@example.com. **Copyright: No part of this Ebook may be reproduced and distributed to avoid plagiarism**
- Our pure Olive wax is a white, odorless and solid wax. It is 100% natural and originates from olives grown in Spain.
- Our Olive wax has the amazing ability to restore lipids, prevent moisture loss and act as a protective barrier for the skin. This makes it a great ingredient for skin and hair care formulations. Simply incorporate this into your hair care formulations to help condition and restore damaged hair.
- Our Olive wax feels like beeswax but is a lot softer with a lower melting point of 40-53 degrees. It is an excellent vegan substitute. Works great in beauty and personal care formulations.
- Our pure Olive wax serves as a very effective emulsifier and thickening agent in skincare formulations and absorbs well into the skin
- Amazing ingredient for making soaps and candles. Because it absorbs easily into the skin, it is great for making lip balms and other skin care essentials.
Our 20-40 mesh particle sized pure jojoba beads are hydrogenated jojoba oils which are 100% biodegradable.Effectively removes dry and flaky skin promoting a rejuvenated appearance. Incorporate this exotic product in your handmade soaps, scrubs and more to stand out from the DIY crowd. Please note that the melting point of our jojoba beads is about 155º F. Do not add it to a base that is too hot to avoid melting.
- Our Jojoba beads are absolutely fantastic natural ingredients used in making soaps and skin exfoliators.
- Our Jojoba beads are hydrogenated jojoba oils which are 100% biodegradable and much more suitable for the environment than some other types of exfoliants.
- Highly suitable for individuals with nut allergy as it is nut free.
- Effectively removes dry and flaky skin promoting a rejuvenated appearance.
- Incorporate this exotic product in your handmade soaps, scrubs and more to stand out from the DIY crowd.1
Our 100% pure Candelilla Wax has a characteristic yellow to pale yellow color. It is a pure vegetable wax found on the leaves of the candelilla shrub. The Candelilla shrub thrives in climates that are semi-arid. It is a hard and brittle wax, harder than beeswax but softer than carnauba wax. It has a variety of uses and is employed in various industrial applications particularly the beauty and personal care industry. It is also used in food industrial applications.
100% Pure emulsifying wax is an ingredient used in formulations to promote emulsification and can lead to great stability in the finished product. It also acts as a thickening agent. Emulsifying wax will help to bond oils and water based ingredients. This product meets National Formulary standards for emulsifying wax. Best quality and purity available Complies with national formulary standards Can be used for multipurpose projects including skin care lotions and creams Clean and completely free of any kind of debris whatsoever
Our natural Organic Beeswax Yellow Granules are characterized by their golden yellow hue and a naturally mild sweet aroma. It is a premium high grade wax. The Organic Beeswax Yellow Granules are filtered to be free of debris. The cleanliness and small size of the Organic Beeswax Yellow Granules contribute to the product’s ease of use in your skin and hair products.
Use our organic carnauba wax for your various cosmetic uses. It can be used in food and industrial applications. In the personal care and cosmetic industry, carnauba wax is used in the formulation of many items such as deodorants, hair products, lipstick, mascara and facial creams due to its emollient properties. It helps thicken and soften products applied directly on the skin. Carnauba wax gives many edible goods its glossy polish such as fresh fruit, nuts, coffee beans, and various fruit chews and hard candies. shelf life of 2 years Learn more about using waxes here