Black castor oil is unlike any other oil due to its amazing thickness and high level of viscosity. Our Black Organic Castor Oil is cold-pressed extracted from the roasted seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. Black castor oil gets its characteristic dark reddish-brown color as a result of the seeds being roasted prior to extraction. The nutty aroma cannot be mistaken for any other oil out there. Its counterpart, “Castor oil” is not extracted from roasted seeds. The process of roasting the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant increases the pH level of our Organic Black Castor Oil. Thus, making it a highly sought after ingredient in the beauty industry. The moisturizing and emollient qualities make it stand out in a wide selection of topical personal-care products.
TOP FEATURES OF OUR ORGANIC BLACK CASTOR OIL
- Our organic black castor oil works well for all hair textures and skin types. You can apply it to your scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows to encourage and facilitate hair growth and length retention.
- Nourishes and replenishes the scalps natural oils and strengthens, moisturizes, and structures the roots and hair follicles to make your hair thicker, fuller, shinier, and more manageable
- It contains nutrients which helps to fight acne, skin inflammation, reduce joint pain, and promote healthy skin
- It is rich in vitamin E and Omega 6 & 9 Fatty Acids that can improve blood circulation to the scalp which helps nutrients reach your hair and encourages hair growth
- Our black castor oil is organic and extracted and processed using traditional extraction and roasting methods
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Use it for conditions such as acne, age spots, skin discoloration, inflammation, and sunburn
Please note: This oil is not intended for consumption.