- Great tips and strategies on how to get started as well as how to manage your handmade business.
- Clear insights on first steps to launch your business
- Product sourcing strategies
- Developing your business plan
- Customer identification strategies
- Business development strategies
- Bonus tips and a special bonus offer.
Tucuma butter is an exotic butter which is derived from tucuma palm seeds. Tucuma butter is found naturally in Brazil and has a lot of characteristics in common with Murumuru butter. They both have a glossy hydrating feel and work incredibly well as a hair product. It is able to deeply penetrate the hair shaft to effectively nourish and condition hair that is damaged from too much processing. It revitalizes dull, frizzy, and dry hair.
Tucuma is also packed with antioxidant polyphenols and contains lots of fatty acids. This makes it great as a skin barrier, protecting and moisturizing the skin nicely. It hydrates the skin thoroughly and works to keep the skin soft and supple. It can be used as a substitute to silicone found in skin and hair products. It does the same thing as artificial silicone but does not include the negative effects.